thecraziethewizard: Jeremiah Probodanu
nyctaeus: Prospect Point, 2007 - Kevin Schmidt
I just. I need you all to take care of yourselves. I need us all to take care if each other. And I know how easy it is to feel utterly inconsequential on this massive planet in this unending universe. But dammit just know that somebody will miss you. And even if you don’t believe that, know that someTHING will miss you. The plants will miss your breath if life. The world will miss the waves of your voice. The air will miss your energy around it. The entire planet will mourn you. Hearts you’ve never met will grow heavy from your missing presence. Revolutions will miss your spirit.
Take care of each other. Take care of yourselves. We need you here.
And I know sometimes it’s a sickness that just can’t be contained and it eats you inside out like a cancer. And you feel like it can’t be helped. But just know that you are here and you matter. No one ever deserves to leave here feeling like they don’t matter. You matter and you’re worthy and you deserve they best life you can muster for yourself.
wilhelmventer: Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
you are the hero of your own story, and the villain of another’s ; (etching)